"Well, the girls are out to bingo and the boys are gettin' stinko We think no more of Inco on a Sudbury Saturday Night ..." Canada loves you, Stompin' Tom.
Happy Labour Day to all of you in Canada; a Happy Labor Day to all of my fellow workers here in the States, and let's hope the next year or so brings great gains to the workers in both countries!
Thanks, guys. Sorry I haven't been "around" much on the web lately. Been some 400 miles from from home, in another city, so I've been mostly away from the Internet. Girlfriend doesn't like it when I give the Net more attention than I give her, understandably.
"If we long to believe that the stars rise and set for us, that we are the reason there is a Universe, does science do us a disservice in deflating our conceits? For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'm an independent writer and editor with experience at print media outlets from Alberta to Ontario. I write articles that engage the reader and communicate ideas clearly. I offer thoughtful, thorough editing for clarity while respecting each author's style.
3 comments:
Happy Labour Day to all of you in Canada; a Happy Labor Day to all of my fellow workers here in the States, and let's hope the next year or so brings great gains to the workers in both countries!
That was a rousing good stompin' !
And I echo what Jack says!
Thanks, guys. Sorry I haven't been "around" much on the web lately. Been some 400 miles from from home, in another city, so I've been mostly away from the Internet. Girlfriend doesn't like it when I give the Net more attention than I give her, understandably.
Post a Comment