I'm heading to Rochestor NY next summer to visit some relatives. I hope I don't get in a big traffic jam caused by all the Canadians coming here to pay for our great health care.
Have a great Christmas and every other day of the year Mr. Stimpson.
One of my absolute all time favorites! I've never seen the video before though. Thanks for posting and happy holidays. And I will make it my mission to avoid the drunk tank this New Year's eve.
Thanks for the informative information - I enjoyed reading it! I always enjoy this blog. :) Cheers, [url=http://woman-giving-birth-video.com]woman giving birth videos[/url]
"If we long to believe that the stars rise and set for us, that we are the reason there is a Universe, does science do us a disservice in deflating our conceits? For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'm an independent writer and editor with experience at print media outlets from Alberta to Ontario. I write articles that engage the reader and communicate ideas clearly. I offer thoughtful, thorough editing for clarity while respecting each author's style.
19 comments:
Bah humbug!
LOL...Great music.
I have managed to stay out of drunk tanks for over 19 years now...life is much easier. And I remember almost all 19 of those Christmases...
Merry Christmas, Stimpson.
I'm with Beach, except I am also with TC! Merry Christmas friend Stimpson!!
I guess you Canadians celebrate Christmas given what Sarah Palin said about Canada being a Jewish Fascist State run by French people:-)
Once again, Saywah Paywin got it wrong. We're a formerly radical-socialist state now run by crypto-fascists. Or something like that.
That Pogues song, BTW, was voted best Christmas song by VH1 UK viewers.
Thanks for dropping by with season's greetings, y'all.
I'm heading to Rochestor NY next summer to visit some relatives. I hope I don't get in a big traffic jam caused by all the Canadians coming here to pay for our great health care.
Have a great Christmas and every other day of the year Mr. Stimpson.
Thanks for your insight,wishing you the best during this holiday season
Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas to all you cool cats and pretty kitties! And have a purrrfect New Year!
YVW, Stimpson.
Peeyew!! I smell SPAM!!
One of my absolute all time favorites! I've never seen the video before though. Thanks for posting and happy holidays. And I will make it my mission to avoid the drunk tank this New Year's eve.
Thanks for the informative information - I enjoyed reading it! I always enjoy this blog. :) Cheers, [url=http://woman-giving-birth-video.com]woman giving birth videos[/url]
This blog is great! Thanks for your hard work on it.
Happy New Year to Stimpson and all here.
Happy New Year Stimpson!
Where ya at, son???
*wink
Come on now, what you done? Flown off to Mexico or something?
Post a Comment