If He created Heaven and Earth, God must be more than 6,000 years old. So there's a good chance He's hard of hearing by now. You might wanna speak up at prayer time.
Judging by some of the YouTube comments, PT, you're probably right. The comments with any Edward Current video always include people who don't realize he's an atheist. I saw one for this video, for example, that praised the video as proof that Christians, unlike Muslims, can show a great sense of humour about their faith.
Glad you liked this post, Bigmac and Jack. And Jack, I feel I owe you an apology for a recent faith-related comment at your blog. My words were ill-chosen, and no disrespect was intended.
No offense was taken, my good man, and no apology is necessary. This is a big wide world and it is full of outlooks and opinions not always 100% in sync with my own, and, being open-minded, I accept that wholeheartedly. So don't fret; we're still buds. :)
"If we long to believe that the stars rise and set for us, that we are the reason there is a Universe, does science do us a disservice in deflating our conceits? For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'm an independent writer and editor with experience at print media outlets from Alberta to Ontario. I write articles that engage the reader and communicate ideas clearly. I offer thoughtful, thorough editing for clarity while respecting each author's style.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness,that had me laughing until tears came.
HAAAA! Humurous...
Hilarious, though I'm sure if he had included a 1-800 number or P.O Box, the orders would be piling up.
Judging by some of the YouTube comments, PT, you're probably right. The comments with any Edward Current video always include people who don't realize he's an atheist. I saw one for this video, for example, that praised the video as proof that Christians, unlike Muslims, can show a great sense of humour about their faith.
Glad you liked this post, Bigmac and Jack. And Jack, I feel I owe you an apology for a recent faith-related comment at your blog. My words were ill-chosen, and no disrespect was intended.
No offense was taken, my good man, and no apology is necessary. This is a big wide world and it is full of outlooks and opinions not always 100% in sync with my own, and, being open-minded, I accept that wholeheartedly. So don't fret; we're still buds. :)
Personally, I'll wait for the next year's upgraded model. I'll be praying for the return of my hair, that will take a major miracle.
ROFLMAO!!
Post a Comment